Saturday, April 14, 2012

Orange Spice Sweet Potato Soup Recipe


If you enjoy sweet potatoes like I do, I think you will delight in this effortless to make soup recipe. What I really like about this soup is the hint of orange flavoring mixed with the sweet taste of the potatoes.

If you wanted to save time, you could use canned yams, but I feel it doesn't taste as delicious...as if you put to use the fresh ones. This recipe will make four servings.

Orange Spice Sweet Potato Soup

Ingredients:

two tablespoons vegetable oil
two lbs. sweet potatoes (yams), diced
1 sizeable carrot, chopped tiny
1 onion, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
two 1/two cups vegetable broth
1 1/two cups unsweetened orange juice (not concentrate)
1 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
salt and black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Peel and dice your sweet potatoes into 1 to two" chunks. Heat the vegetable oil up in a sizeable saucepan or stock pot. Stir in the diced yams, chopped carrots, onions and chopped garlic, cook more than medium heat, stirring consistently to stop sticking.

Pour in the vegetable broth and orange juice, cover and bring to a complete boil. Decrease the heat to low, and cook the soup for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally to stop sticking and scorching. Take away lid and check to see if the yams and carrots are fork tender. If so, pour the mixture into your blender and method for 1 1/two minutes till its pureed and smooth. Return the soup back to the saucepan.

Stir in the plain yogurt, cilantro and season to taste with the salt, black pepper and cinnamon. Let soup stand for 1 minute prior to serving.


I hope you enjoy the guide as quite a bit I have enjoyment inquiring with regards to the matter. I almost always write in my websites with regards to the subjects I'm obsessed with. At any time you obtain this get the job done fascinating, you possibly can also pay a visit to human growth hormone
Which is just one linked webpage I have term on, or also you possibly can look through plastic surgery costs
. Additionally to these, the following page is an alternative hcg 500 calorie diet
just one that I developed how to relieve constipation
to get a current job the place I have to assemble subject material for. You'll find my get the job done browsing bank. Lastly, a superb supply of increased specifics on this make any difference could be identified on wikipedia, when you know an alternative respectful supply. I hope you want my websites, never fail to remember to tell other about it, or encourage it in a few of your respective favored social bookmarking sites. Make sure you, if you would like to write down a comment, express your belief over the matter, temperatures you concur, differ or have anything to create; use the kind below and readily share your ideas. Your belief is vital and I'll be content to mention it whith other site visitors. Just generally be well mannered, incorporate acceptable verbiage and try to avoid violent or provocatrice viewpoints in any means. Regards and have an wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment